• Provide crew for almost every type of vessel including sophisticated LNG carriers, chemical and product tankers ,crude oil, bulk carriers and
Mainly sourced from Philippines, India, Montenegro, Romania and Ucraina.
• Provide suitable , qualified crew as required
by the Owners and in accordance with
the STCW 95 requirements.
• Select and engage the ship’s crew,
provide for payroll arrangements, social contribution
and other dues to the seafarers and payment to their
country of domicile.
• Ensure that the application of the Flag’s
state requirements are satisfied in respect
of the rank, manning levels and certification of
• Ensure that the crew have passed
the medical fitness examination prior to embark
the vessel as required by the National regulation.
• Ensure that crew have a good command
of English sufficient to perform their duties.
to insure the crew for all risks with primary insurance
a Cadet training scheme.