|Ships Surveys and services srl offers services where proven Vetting ,ISM and ISO implementation and preparation experience can be drawn upon by companies whose vessels are due for inspection or audits while trading worldwide.
The company also offers several accredited crew training programs that include simplified course with video lessons that allow the crew to be certified according the STCW 95 requirements.
S.S.S staff of Master Mariners, marine engineers, and marine safety professionals are ready for service and may be deployed where ever a need arises.
|S.S.S. provides expert consultancy services, including:
• Ship inspections, including vetting, pre-vetting, valuation, condition surveys, ISM
and ISO Audits
• ISM Code, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001 System development and oversight
• System development and oversight Italian lan DLG 271/93 and DLG 155/97
• Preparation for Port State & Vetting Inspection Training Course
• Ship Security, including assessment (ISPS) audit and preparation SOPEP (Shipboard oil Pollution emergency plan)
• Ship Security Officer Training Course
• Pre-purchase Inspections
• On-site supervision for new-buildings
• Ship conversion oversight
• Dry-dock repair supervision
• Lay-up ship maintenance and reactivation
• Specifications and plan approval
• Water ballast Management Plan ( IMO RES. A.868)
• N.D.T EN 473 CIC PND (US_LP_MP_RX)
• Testing /Commissioning equipment infrared N.D.T.
• EDP consultancy and technical management